Remembering Laurie Murison
UNB produced this video for Laurie Murison, who was posthumously awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Science Degree at their Spring Convocation 2021. Laurie was a valued board member, friend and colleague, and our board president from 2018 until her death on January 3, 2021.
Evening Programmes 2022
A Charlotte County Moment:
The Story of the 1857 Wreck of the Lord Ashburton
Videos from our 50th Anniversary Year
- Please follow public health guidelines and do not enter our building if you are feeling unwell, have recently been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have been in contact with a recently confirmed case.
- We advise that you wear a well-fitting mask when social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet) is not possible. We are selling masks at the front counter.
- We are sanitizing all of our key touch points in the Museum daily.
- There is a sanitation station you need to use at the entrance and again before entering our tax free Gift Shop. There is an additional one downstairs in the Lecture Hall, should you need it.
- We have three public washrooms: One on the main floor at the end of the hall, one in the Lecture Hall, and one in the Geology Exhibit Room.
- We have laid down RED Arrows throughout the Museum that lead you through in one direction and ask that you please follow them. This helps to prevent unnecessary hallway congestion and allows you to view exhibits in the proper sequence.